Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2009

God's Timing

Who can figure out God’s timing
Or the reason why
He placed you in my life right now
To only say goodbye.

We meet at such a time as this
Our plans seem set apart
Yet there’s a place that you have touched
That lives inside my heart.

How can this be, the timing’s brief
I feel it is not fair
But God’s in charge of everything
His timing I don’t dare/to question/debate/fight or not trust
I surrendered long ago
To God His wisdom concerning us
I know C, I just know

He loves us both and wants the best
A life of love that’s truly blessed and if we’re meant to be as one
Our God’s the one to get it done

So I’ll wait and see just what will be of you and me of us
I’ll do it patiently with grace with dignity, a must
This will not be an easy task I want to know you more
To be with you to have the chance to show you I adore
The man you are the one you’ll be I want to be there yes to see the victory of loyalty
And what could become of you and me

To spend time in your presence and to truly be your friend
Love, honor, trust, support a must these things I don’t pretend
I do not do them perfectly I practice strive and learn
But C with you a good start it’s true a middle and I hope a happy end.

In His Timing

No comments:

Post a Comment