Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2009

What's Your Speed

A man and a woman they meet with hopes of love, they both have belief in the God they serve above

She knows what she wants and also has needs, but what's consuming her thoughts is his rhythm and speed.

How fast or how slow will they proceed? Is it stop and then go, she will give him the lead and hope he's not slow but steady and ready to grow into what might be the reality of a love for all eternity.

The process is that, a process, it will not lack getting to know who he is, what he dreams of, does he want kids? What's your favorite food? Do you watch TV or is it music and me? Can we play, can we fight, and is God the center of his life? He has to be because He is for me and that walk must be shared by the man that I care and dare to go forward, with him, tall and slim, I want to adore him.

So I surrender it all and show up and stand tall, I believe if he is for me he will catch me when I fall.

And I him.

What's the speedometer reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment